Friday, January 30, 2015

Shelli and Grandma Barker look-alikes?

Darin: 
I went to the Barker website that Julie posted, saw the old picture of Gma Barker, and thought oh my gosh, that's Shelli!  Anyone else see it?



Torrey:
I can totally see what Darin is saying.  I think especially the her mouth.  I don’t think they’re identical, but definitely related.  : )

My cousins on Mom’s side are all talking about gathering family history stories/photos/etc. to make sure it all gets passed on to our posterity.  We really do have a pretty phenomenal tree.  That’s how this came about.

xoxoxoxo

Dad

Shelli:
I TOTALLY see it. How fun. She has a cuter nose though. :)

Shauna:
I can totally see it too! I always wondered where Shelli got her looks! I never thought she looked like either Mom or Dad but I would always lean towards Dad. Now I see it :) That's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment