Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Update -- Connie

I went straight to 'Malcom in the Middle'....without ever having watched that show.  :)  So I was thinking YAY!! They're going to have at least 5 children!!  hahaha  And then I went to shortening it...Mal?  As a nickname?  So then I thought what fun we could have when he was fussy, by starting in with Mal-content....and going on from there.  :)  I think there is no end to the mischief one could get into with almost ANY name, so our purpose here it to weed out only the most audacious, spirit-harming ones, right?  :)  

I too feel bad about the beating we gave the name Auden, but I was truly worried about my beautiful granddarling being referred to as the "Odd 'n"....but seeing that name in print, I do admit that it is quite lovely.  

I forgot all about the Evan issue.  Good for me.  :)

I 100% agree with Dad, though--if BOTH parents truly love a name, then have at it and we will love it forever!!  

On another subject:  our church is now at 11, so let's work around that and SKYPE!!  :)

Even if we need to do it on Saturday, or whenever....we don't have to have a long session, but we really want to stay close to our far-away beloveds--large and small!  :)  We ALWAYS want to skype/visit/talk on the phone, so you kids call us when you can and the answer will be YES.  :)  YES YES YES YES YES!!!!  

Sure love you and hope you are all doing GREAT!  Good luck with all your 'stuff', stay close to the Lord in every way, and take wonderful care of each other!  "Those are the words!"  :)

Love forevermore,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment