Friday, January 2, 2015

Update -- Torrey

AWESOME!!  Congratulations . . . though I would have said that for a girl also.  I guess I’m congratulating you and Haley on taking advantage of modern medicine to find out the gender.  However, we only did that once out of 4 times, so I guess I’m just saying “Congratulations” out of habit.  How about . . .

We’re excited for you.  It’ll be fun for Everett to have a little brother, and you’re definitely doing your part to balancing out the grandchildren gender.  Not that it needs to be balanced out . . . . .

I’m just happy.  Very happy.  I think it really just comes down to better/enhanced day dreaming once we know the gender, girl or boy.  Now we can refer to “him” instead of “it”.  : )     How’s that?  Also, my productivity for the day might have just taken a hit.  Oh well . . . .

xoxoxoxo

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment