Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hello my darlings! -- Connie

I am calling in the troups on this one.  I have lost my camera....with all the precious pictures from the wedding festivities and our trip to El Paso on it.  They are not saved to our computer because I have no room there....so....in light of recent developments where Heavenly Father restored my lost keys to me (thanks for taking one for the team, Mike) I would really appreciate it if you would all pray that I find my camera.  To me, it's a HUGE deal, so I thank you in advance for any prayers you could offer up for me.
Also, while I have your attention, :)  I would like to tell you what is on my Christmas list.  It would reallllllly be my greatest wish (now that we've all been in the temple together for Shauna and Mike's sealing, so there is room for a new ultimate wish in the #1 spot) that we all make a greater effort to stay in touch.  I KNOW that your time is your most precious commodity, but I am beginning to realize that the chance of any of us living near each other in the future is quite slim....so...as I have pondered this, I realize that even though all of you have so very little time, it would be such a gift to our family as a whole, to make sure we just take a few seconds even to stay in touch.
We have had some wonderful email chains that just sort of die out, and I know that is bound to happen, but I really do want us all to know what we are all doing.  Even if you just write a little blurb on Sunday evenings, or Monday evenings, or whenever--just let us know how things are going.  That is my dream right now.  It was so great to get together, but we should all have some sort of "bonding" in place so that we are aware of what we can specifically pray for for one another, what we can cheer for, what we can help with.....whatever!  We just need to stay in closer touch. 
**THOSE OF YOU WHO BLOG ARE MY FAVORITES** Just throwing that out there!!!  ;)
We are a forever family, and life is always going to be busy, so I hope we can implement something that keeps us bound together as tightly as possible.  So....how does that sound?  Just a few little sentences--we can all share in the hilarity of what those little ones are saying and doing, the horrendousness of what is happening at school or work :)  or just what is happening in all of our lives.
I feel great about that.  :) :) 
Oh, I do love you all so, so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still on cloud nine from being together, and will quite possibly NEVER get over that!  :)
Love you more than words can say!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment