Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bryce in Sacrament Meeting -- Connie

You are not going to believe this one.  I was on FB last night (ok, I know you believe that part) and my friend from our branch in Italy posted that she was on her way to Raleigh.  I just said, "hey, our son lives in Raleigh!" and didn't think a thing about it.  Well....just a few minutes ago, Bryce texted me that our friends from Italy were in their ward today!  And I got on here and Patti had TAKEN A PICTURE OF BRYCE WHILE HE WAS GIVING A TALK IN SACRAMENT MEETING  and sent it in a private message, telling me that she just realized who that was, and that he was giving a very sweet, very spiritual talk about the Savior.....



Now I ask you:  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT?!  Pretty darn amazing, if you ask me!!  I love that this happened!  She and her husband had both served missions in Italy, and just as we were getting ready to move back to the states, the Lord sent them to take over Dad's job as being the Italian-speaking-problem-solving-resident-caretaker of our precious little American Branch in Aviano.....I'm not even kidding.  They stepped in just as we stepped out.  It is amazing how the Lord watches over his people, and the entire time we were in Italy, Dad went to doctors, hospitals, landlord disputes--anything where our branch friends needed him to interpret, HE WAS THERE.....and then when we were leaving....in come the Johannsens.  It was amazing.  

Anyway, I'll try to attach that picture....but....I may not know how to do that.... :)  :)

Love to all!  Happy Sabbath!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment