Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Update -- Torrey

Loved all the banter.  I guess I’m too clueless . . . and possibly email chain challenged . . . to realize how Kevin and Mike didn’t follow the chain.  Didn’t they “reply all” and in order?  Guaranteed I’m messing up the chain, but oh well.

Note to self:  I might also have to do a little sanity-checking of Mom’s claims about things the grandchildren want or don’t want. 

When Bryce mentioned Everett being up all night, it reminded me of our hot chocolate and marshmallow party last Christmas.  I don’t remember what time it was, but I was THRILLED to host that shindig.  I’m pretty sure all the grandchildren want ice cream next time they’re here.  And yes, they don’t just want enough, they want MORE than enough.  : )

My next task . . . hopefully before Christmas . . . is to copy the home video(s) from last year onto DVD’s and send them to all of you.  Yep.  I’m on record.

P.S. – I haven’t helped Mom look for her camera yet.  I tend to actually lift and move things when I look for something.  If I think something might be in the garage, I actually venture beyond the door jam to look.  Just sayin’ is all.   : )  And yes, anytime I can’t find my keys or something, SHE tells ME about having a spot where I always put my stuff.  I HAVE a spot.  It’s called the dining room table.  : )  It’s when I don’t use that spot that things go missing. 

MAN I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!  : )  As I type this I start smiling just thinking about all the fun / teasing / etc. we’ve had over the years over this kind of stuff.  And yes, she gives as good as the gets . . . sometimes . . . when she remembers things.   : )  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fun that just keeps giving.   Maybe I should go check the purses in the closet for the camera.

xoxoxoxo

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment