Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Update -- Bryce

Aw yeah, check me out, gettin' my Baptist on with the hand motions and all.

So, we do have a little update for this Christmas Eve. Ginny knocked Haley's harp over on Sunday, and it landed on Everett's ankle. Poor kid was really, really hurt. We iced it and got it wrapped in an ace bandage that night. He still couldn't put weight on it Monday morning, so Haley took him in to the doctor. When she finally got in to see the doctor that afternoon, the doc took one look at his ankle and said, "I'm not charging you for this visit. You need to take him to an orthopedist for x-rays." Pretty cool of the doc to not charge us, but bummer on the extra visit. So Haley took him in to an orthopedist yesterday and dropped Gins off with me at work. Turns out Everett's ankle wasn't broken (or if it was, it didn't require setting or a cast), so they put him in a boot and set up a follow-up appointment for two weeks later. Now he's cruising around, loving being mobile again with his astronaut boot. Meanwhile, Gins and I had a great time at work, especially when we realized a mail cart can double as a red flyer wagon. (It was a very dignified and professional afternoon. :) )

Anyway, Haley had mentioned the harp incident on Facebook so I figured I'd let you know all is well. Love you guys to pieces, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment